BH TR Series Lateral Raise Deltoid MachineRegular price €3.700,00
It avoids friction and offers maximum adaptability to the user thanks to the lateral rollers to support the shoulders.
- Side rollers for shoulder support. It avoids friction and offers maximum adaptability to the contour, height and complexion of the user. Allows full adjustment.
- Height adjustable seat. It facilitates the adaptation to the complexion of each user.
- High protection polycarbonate front and rear fairings.
- Explanatory graphic panel on the correct posture to perform the exercise and the muscles involved in it.
- 5mm thick, high resistance, coated braided steel cable.
- Resistance adapted to the different moments of force developed.
- Design with a great biomechanical study that guarantees smooth natural movements and great muscle concentration.
- 4mm thick structure in ST-37/40 quality steel.
- Tubes with rounded edges of elliptical section.
- Three-layer paint treatment.
- Seat with injection core and fire retardant according to M2 standard.
- Safe and durable design, with optimized security and comfort.Lower profile and solid design.
- Structure raised 50mm above the ground and feet with rubber protections.
- Adjustable stabilizers to adjust each support point.
- Plate selectors magnetized and aligned with the work plane to prevent the selector from coming out.
- High contrast yellow trim elements for quick visual identification.
- Easy access to all the adjustment elements and load selection from the working position.
- Visual scale with educational weight indicators in 3 colors according to load level.
- Rectified steel guides and dryl bushings that provide silent slides and minimize the need for maintenance.
- Length: 119.5cm
- Width: 94cm
- High: 148.5cm
- Weight: 209kg
- Charge: 91kg
- place of adjustment: seat height
How does the delivery work?
Products in stock are delivered within 1 to 5 working days. If you want to call us to consult us, you can do it during office hours at 944 046 060
Standard service or home delivery
You can choose the delivery method that best suits your needs.
with standard service, our non-bulky products, that is, accessories, weights, kettlebells, mats... are delivered to your doorstep. But fitness machines are delivered to the street.
Normally this is not an inconvenience, but if you live in a flat without an elevator and you have bought a 100-200 kg machine, we have a service called "carrying" or "second driver" with which the machine is lifted for you until home.
The price of home delivery service for fitness machines and multi-stations is €60.
The products on our page are generally for home use and come prepared so that assembly is easy for you. But if you want maximum comfort, we give you the possibility of having a technician come to your home to assemble the machine.
You can hire this assembly service for any cardiovascular exercise equipment purchased at Sportech Fitness.
When the product arrives at your home, the technician will contact you to agree on the date of assembly of the machine.
The The price of this service (except multi-stations) is €72.
The multistations because the assembly hours are greater, it has a price of 157€.
When buying your fitness machine, you can choose if you want us to deliver the machine to your doorstep, if you want our technical service to assemble it for you, or both.
Shipping rates (Peninsula and Balearic Islands)
Free shipping on purchases over €100
Delivery at home machines/multistations €60
Standard delivery + assembly of fitness machines €72
Standard delivery + mmulti-station assembly 157€
Home delivery + assembly fitness machines €132
Inbring home + multi-station assembly €217
FINANCING WITHOUT INTEREST, WITHOUT COMMISSIONS AND WITHOUT PAPERWORK
Splitting your purchase at Sportech Fitness is very simple.
Just choose the Defer me option when paying for your purchases (from €299 to €2,500), enter your ID and telephone number and in a few seconds you will have the answer. It is not necessary to justify any type of income or submit the payroll.
More information in the financing section