PRO DUAL MULTI PRESS ATTACHMENT - NO WEIGHT STACKRegular price €2.195,00
The advantages of using Body Solid Pro Dual Multi Press
Owning quality fitness equipment fosters a very important aspect of strength training...the motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body into its ultimate shape.
You will have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create an exercise regimen that will make fatigue a distant memory. You will increase your resistance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Multi Press is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- A more defined chest
- a stronger back
- well muscled arms
Use: This is just the DPRS without frame and weights! This product is not a stand-alone machine, but only an option for the DGYM (Pro Dual Modular Gym)
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon pulleys with V-groove grooves and precision-ground, sealed ball bearings
- 6 cm x 12 cm 11 gauge oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- The spun steel aircraft cables have a diameter of 5.5 mm and resist more than 1000 kg
- Durafirm™ upholstery over 5cm high-density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic foot and end caps
- The unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple pressure angles from flat to incline to upright.
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pivots with pillow block bearings for smooth, continuous movement
- Biomechanically engineered for maximum chest focus and outstanding muscle development
- Multiple pressure handles give users of all sizes different grip angles to create variable exercises to target different areas of the chest and triceps.
- Includes a 95kg weight stack with a 410kg weight stack option
- Works as a modular component in the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms