VERTICAL PRO DUAL AND LATERAL PRESS - 95KGRegular price €3.995,00
The Advantages of Using the Body Solid Pro Lat and Vertical Press Dual Station
Chest exercises are a great way to tone your upper body and build strength. An effective upper body workout isn't about how much weight you can lift or how many exercises you can fit into a routine. It's about using good techniques and maintaining proper mechanics.
Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station gives you a single-station solution to tone your arms, tighten your shoulders, and sculpt a strong, muscular back. Its no cable change design allows you to immediately and directly transition to a long pull/seated row exercise movement to further increase the size, strength and endurance of your back muscles.
The Vertical Press and Lat Station has been biomechanically designed for maximum chest focus and exceptional muscle development, offering unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility. This station is designed for exercises that include:
- side pull
- middle row
- Incline/Shoulder/Incline Chest Press
- 5 cm x 10 cm high tensile strength steel. All 4 sides welded
- Double powder coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Aircraft-grade, self-lubricating, nylon-coated steel cables
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V grooves
- Machine-drilled to exact specifications and employs oversized nylon bushings for super smooth operation
- Highly polished chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Biomechanically engineered for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component in the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Includes 90kg weight stack and instruction plate
- Ideal for home and commercial use.