VERTICAL LEG PRESS POWERLINE PVLP156XRegular price €489,00
The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts.
The unique vertical design not only reinforces the support of the back and hips, but also minimizes the space used to perform the exercises.
The extra thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during leg press or calf raise routines.
Features include two 12.5mm adjustable steel locking pins, three different start and stop positions, and a diamond-plate steel press deck for non-slip control. Three 25mm standard plate posts allow for increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you train. The PVLP is made of durable alloy steel with an extremely tough powder coat finish. 180kg weight capacity. Olympic adapter sleeves are optional. Weight plate posts are 25mm diameter. Shown with optional Olympic adapter sleeves.
- Optional Olympic adapter sleeves, weight plates and collars
- Three 25mm diameter weight posts for even resistance distribution
- Nylon bushings for smooth, even movement
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Extra wide footrest with anti-slip design
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support.
- For standard or Olympic plates ø25 with adapter (optional)
- Maximum weight: 180kg
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 137 x 109 x 122 cm
- Weight: 42 kg Color silver